[Typo3-UG UK] Looking for summer job in the UK

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at web.de
Thu May 20 23:19:59 CEST 2004

Hi Typo3 users in the UK!

I'm an 18 year old guy from Germany attending the Rudolf Steiner school
until next summer.

Since I'd like to improve my English before graduation, I would like to
spend a part of my summer holidays in the UK or any other
english-speaking country working in a  web agency or something similar
that works preferably with Typo3 because, well, I like it very much ;-)

Since I don't have that much money, I'd like to earn enough during that
time to afford lodging and food + perhaps some tiny pocket-money.

If you are interested, please get in contact with me ASAP.

Thanks in advance!
Ingmar