[Typo3-UG UK] installation - problem with permisions

richard.leishman at snowstation.co.uk richard.leishman at snowstation.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 10:55:28 CET 2004

I get the following message when I try to run the install/index.phpA file permissions error has occurred running this script.
Please check that the script and the directory that it's in are only writable by the site administrator.
If this error persists, please contact the server administrator.I set permissions as in instructions using chgrp -R for the following directories:quickstart-3.5.0/typoconf/, quickstart-3.5.0/typotemp/, quickstart-3.5.0/typo3/, quickstart-3.5.0/typo3_src/, quickstart-3.5.0/uploads/Is this right?Is there a definitive list of what the permissions should be for each directory in both the package directory and the source