[Typo3-UG UK] A basic query about security

Chatterton Shaun shaun.chatterton at Lorien.co.uk
Wed Apr 28 17:05:47 CEST 2004

Hi everyone.

I'm thinking of building an intranet using Typo3, currently the old intranet uses the users NT Logins as a proof of identity, cross referencing them with a table that defines their permissions etc.

Can I do the same thing with Typo3?

If this is a stupid question please forgive me, I'm new to PHP. :)

Thanks.
Shaun Chatterton
Web/Intranet Development
IT Services
Lorien PLC
Tel: 0113200 2292
eMail: shaun.chatterton at lorien.co.uk

The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended for the recipient only. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and then delete it from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person or store or copy this information in any medium. The views contained in this email are those of the author and not necessarily those of Lorien plc.

Thank you for your co-operation.