[Typo3-UG UK] I need some assistance with the search of typo3

Nicolas Diogo nicolasdiogo at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 16:27:46 CEST 2004

Hi Adrian,

I have tried to follow your advice; however I still no not have the input
appearing on my pages.

The following is what I have on the setup field.

page = PAGE

page.typeNum = 0

page.stylesheet = fileadmin/template/brainpowered/general/css/stylesheet.css

page.10 = TEMPLATE

page.10{

            template = FILE

            template.file =
fileadmin/template/brainpowered/general/test2.htm

workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY

  subparts.CONTENT < styles.content.get

  subparts.RIGHTNAV< styles.content.getRight

  subparts.LOWERBORDER < styles.content.getBorder

  subparts.MENU = HMENU

  subparts.MENU.1 = TMENU

  subparts.MENU.1.NO {

    allWrap = <div>|</div>

  }

#search form

marks {

SEARCHSTRING = FORM

SEARCHSTRING.redirect = 5

SEARCHSTRING.dataArray {

10.label = SEARCH

10.type = sword=input, 15

10.value =

20.type = scols=hidden

20.value = pages.title:tt_content.bodytext

30.type = stype=hidden

30.value = LO

40.type = submit=submit

40.value = GO

}

}

Also I could not find marks on the TSref to find the fault.

Many thanks,

Nicolas

  _____