[Typo3-UG UK] Cant install Image Magic

rob_t3_list rob_t3_list at kolektive.be
Wed Jul 30 17:38:31 CEST 2003

Hey Emile,

Changing is not the best solution. (and to be honnest  phpwebhosting.com
isn't that cheap,  my hosting is cheaper, and has more diskspace futures etc
...)

The problem with IM and my hosting was that i was not able to search for IM,
but i am able to use it.

if anyone has the same problem,  send me a personal mail and i'll send u the
modified class to use for T3.

Greetz
Rob
news:mailman.1059513062.4684.typo3-uk at lists.netfielders.de...