[Typo3-UG UK] Cant install Image Magic

Emile Maccarrone emile_maccarrone at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 23:09:56 CEST 2003

Have you tried the most simplest solution? Canghe the hosting service!  >:]
I use phpwebhosting.com and i am quite happy with their friendly support,
heavy nerdiness, all the tools and flexibility available (you can create as
many database as you want!) , latest technology and ... the price!

Have a look:

www.phphwebhosting.com

Emile