[Typo3-UG UK] OT: openoffice.org

Emile Maccarrone emile_maccarrone at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 22:57:40 CEST 2003

Thank you Nige,

I have installed Open Office version 1.0.1 for windows, and i downloaded
many of the available documentation, which are compressed in zip format, and
are containing a layout/cahce file (WITHOUT extension), a folder with the
images and a few xml files.

Well, i tried any possible metod to read that file called, if i am not
wrong, layout/cache. I added the missing extension, i opened from inside
openoffice.org, but nothing.
The only thing that happens is the filter manager pops up and no one of all
this filter works (they are a lot, believe me).

What shell i do?

I am eger to study but, as sombody already mentioned, i cannot bring my
computer in my bed or on the WC!

;-)