[Typo3-UG UK] great! but??? -- workflow

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 14:06:24 CEST 2003

Dear all,

By the way - I'm working on a Project Management extension at the
moment. It's evolving at a fair pace, but needs to be hugely
future-proof, so I probably won't release it for a while.

 From the sounds of the wants re the workflow extension, this PM i'm
working on might be close to what you talk about.

I'll post details when I've got more done. Part of my future-proofing
strategy is developing this in quite a rigorous way  - so once i've
sorted the core bits, if anyone's interested we can deligate to hurry
things along.

Cheers,
dan