[Typo3-UG UK] "Typo3 for newbees" page - for DAN

Yan Fitterer yanfitterer at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 25 20:28:10 CEST 2003

Hi Dan and others,

Just the link I promised you, re the "typo3 for newbees" page I was looking
for.

The link is on the menu of the typo3.org homepage (Don't know how we missed it
yesterday!), is called "New to TYPO3?" and links to:

http://typo3.org/1260.0.html

It's looked after by Patrick Gaumond, and Kasper gave him the page when he came
up on the mailing list with a "I can't see anything clear for newcomers" type
message, which you reminded me of yesterday.

Yan