[Typo3-UG UK] Meeting Reminder

Dominic Stockdale dom at 3ev.com
Thu Jul 24 13:08:56 CEST 2003

Just to remind everyone that the User Group UK meeting is today.
I hope as many people can make it as possible.

- Dom

Thursday 24th July from 6pm onwards

To be held at:

3rd Eye Vision
1-5 Poland Street
London
W1V 4QE

Buzz button B on the intercom and say you’re there for the Typo3 Meeting
and you’ll be let in. We should be on the top floor but reception will
let you know where to go.

All are welcome. Enthusiasm is especially welcome.

If you can’t make it but would have liked to have come along, please get
in touch. We’ll make sure that we send you on notes from the meeting and
include you in anything we do. It would also be nice if you could send
us along something about yourself so we can let everyone know you exist.
We’ll also try our best to setup the next meeting on a date that will
suit as many people as possible.