[Typo3-UG UK] Typo3 User Group for the UK

Philip Coombes philip.coombes at triornis.net
Fri Jul 11 17:45:54 CEST 2003

Hi Dominic,

I'll bite!

I'm Bath/Bristol based but would be interested in keeping in touch with
other UK users. I'm afraid I can't attend your little soiree this time round
but maybe in the future.

I've only been using typo3 for a few months now and have my first site up at
http://www.zoneminder.com, while others will be following shortly.

So far my experience with typo has been mixed, there's things that would
take me days or weeks to do in other ways that take me minutes in typo, but
equally there's things that would take me a few minutes to do normally that
take me days in typo. Mostly not because typo can't do it but because it
takes me that long searching to find out how. It's one of the most useful
but also most infuriating tools I've ever used.

Cheers,

Phil,

news:mailman.1057844001.20666.typo3-uk at lists.netfielders.de...