[Typo3-UG UK] Typo3 User Group for the UK

Dominic Stockdale dom at 3ev.com
Thu Jul 10 15:33:18 CEST 2003

--- This is copied over from the main typo3 English list ---

The UK needs to catch up and build a Typo community of its own.

Currently I've spoken to four people interested in starting up a UK
Group in London and got a rough agenda for a first meeting.

- Rough Agenda -

Marketing/Promoting Typo3 in the UK
Typo3 Training - Providing developers/customers with UK training
Typo3 Support – Providing users/customers with local support
Possibility of collaboration on Typo3 projects / extensions

I'm sure there must be more people out there interested in joining.

- Rough Date -
Thursday 17th or Friday the 18th July around 5.30pm, (to be agreed and
confirmed)

There's a meeting room that we can use in Soho available for either day
late afternoon plus plenty of bars nearby for after the meeting.

It doesn’t matter what experience level or what particular skills you
have if you want to come along then please do. If you are based
elsewhere in the country or won’t be able to attend then please get in
touch any way – its worth keeping in touch.

If you would like to come along then please post something here plus
suggestions for the agenda.

Please also let us know which day is more convenient.

Dominic Stockdale
CTO 3rd Eye Vision
1-5 Poland Street
London