[Typo3-UG UK] Documentation

Nigel Jackson nigelj at pobox.com
Mon Aug 18 13:25:50 CEST 2003

Hi Dan & others,

I assume that you've been following this thread...

http://typo3.org/1422+M536a20f1dd7.0.html

You know I have reservations regarding the UK group taking on
documentation without reference to the whole community...because it
isn't any one group's job to take on anything, unless agreed by the
community, or appointed by the core group (http://typo3.org/1303.0.html).

So, now's your chance to volunteer to do whatever you think needs doing,
and get some feedback from others...and, because Olivier has volunteered
the Frankfurt UG to do some dox for extensions, there has to be some
coordination or there'll just be duplication and wasted effort.

Strange that there's been no UK comment in that thread ;-)

Nige