[Typo3-UG UK] Informal developer meeting

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 17:53:40 CEST 2003

Dear all,

I've been working on a prototype/re-working of the html-rendering system
- object oriented, as I've mentioned before. It seems to work really well.

I've done it with form objects, the basic system being to have a parent
object which can contain objects, have attributes and tags. It very
closely mirrors the way html is built, so is weirdly easy to build
things up without loosing any functionality at any level.

The point of this email is: are there a few developers who would like to
meet up and discuss these ideas - i.e. actually pointing at
code/sketching ideas etc. ...?

I'm keen to have people look at the code because I want it to make sense
and be immediately useful. If anyone's got any other code we could go
through at one of these kind of meetings, feel free to offer it..

Look forward to hearing...
dan