[TYPO3-UG US] Help with forms on Typo3 4.5.11

Gary Wong gary.wong at spingroup.com
Fri May 4 16:59:49 CEST 2012

Lai,

First, try sending a test email from the INSTALL tool.  Both the
mailform and Powermail use the builtin htmlmail class to send email.  If
the test email from the INSTALL tool works, then most of the time
mailform should work as well.   If INSTALL tool works Powermail doesn't,
then you might not have Powermail configured properly.

If the INSTALL tool mail test does NOT work, then you have a transport
issue.  In this case, I would highly recommend configuring Typo3 to use
SMTP to send mail.  SMTP settings can be found in the INSTALL tool ->
All Configuration.

If you use SMTP I would be surprised if it won't work.

Good luck!

Gary Wong
gary.wong at spingroup.com
Spin Group, PO Box 999, Milwaukee WI 53201
414-672-8888x101