[TYPO3-UG US] Help with forms on Typo3 4.5.11

Lai Salmonson lsalmonson at ncbaptist.org
Fri May 4 16:33:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

I joined this mailing list to see if I can get some support using Typo3 and
WebEmpoweredChurch.  I cannot get the Form element called Mail Form to
email the form results to my email.  Here's what I'm using:

Typo3 WEC ver: 4.5.11 (WEC Starter Package)
CentOS 6.2
Apache 2.2.15
PHP 5.3.3
mysql 5.1.61

I disabled SELinux and was able to get forms to work on another site using
Typo3 WEC 4.5.4 on the same box.

Now on the original site I created a link to typo3_src-4.5.4 and the Mail
Form still doesn't work.  I also tried Powermail and it doesn't work on
4.5.11 but does work with 4.5.4.

Can anyone help me get the Mail Form to work on 4.5.11?

Thank you,
--
*Lai Salmonson*
Webmaster

Baptist State Convention of North Carolina
205 Convention Drive
Cary NC  27511
(800) 395-5102 ext 5589
(919) 459-5589