[TYPO3-UG US] Disable HTML formatting in anchor tags in RTE (<a href="tel:....")?

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Sun Apr 24 21:36:56 CEST 2011

HI Kevin,

I suggest you post this on the TYPO3 RTE list. There is a lot of configuration available with the RTE for handling special situations and you will probably get the best answer there. Yours is a bit unique as most of the time people just need special tags accommodated, but your needing the processing adjusted for a particular attribute of the tag.

A quick work around if you do not have this happen much on the site is to use the TYPO3 HTML content element for these situations.

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)

Facebook: Keep track of Busy Noggin, Inc. by clicking "like" on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/BusyNogginInc