[TYPO3-UG US] Sites made in Québec, a new directory

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick-n0-spam- at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 17:38:16 CET 2010

Not really US-related nor available in English but still North
American... I think you would be interested to know that Infoglobe, for
which I work for, just launched a directory of public websites made in
Québec :

http://www.typo3quebec.ca

At the moment the directory got 128 sites freely available for you to
check. Those sites where made by different agencies and intranets where
not permited since we could not validate their existance.

To help you with the “category cloud” here's the translation for words
different in English:

Divers : Miscellaneous
Municipal : City related
Santé : Health care

You should be able to figure out the remaining... :)

PS: I'll be at T3CON-Dallas in May. Hope to see you there !

Patrick Gaumond