[TYPO3-UG US] OT: Forms, accessibility (was Drupal vs. TYPO3)

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Fri May 8 05:45:57 CEST 2009

Zachary Davis, Cast Iron Coding LLC wrote:

> Yes, I absolutely agree here - sr_feuser_register is a perfect example
> of a major problem with TYPO3. No offense to the extension developer,
> but in my experience, it's always faster to develop a custom signup
> extension than it is to configure sr_feuser_register to do what the
> client wants.

sr_feuser_register might be a pain however, for those of us with little
to no programming skills, hacking in a custom field for both frontend
templates and backend fe_user profile form takes about 20 minutes per
field. That isn't to painful :)

-----
Gregory Remington
Mediatech Consulting, Inc.
Open Software Integration and Business Development
Phone : +1 (760) 525-1770 . Fax: +1 (760) 542-1990