[TYPO3-UG US] OT: Forms, accessibility (was Drupal vs. TYPO3)

Michael Cannon mc at acqal.com
Thu May 7 10:24:43 CEST 2009

We'll, I'm big and fuzzy and do scare the locals at times... Actually,
it's more like the local kids stare at me without blinking. Kind of
unnerving.

My apologies for being insensitive.

To figure out where I went south, I did go back through the original
thread and see that Christopher wrote up really one of the best
comparison summaries I've seen.
--
Michael Cannon
CEO, Acqal Corporation -- Official TYPO3 Agency for Website Content

On May 7, 2009, at 2:19 PM, Marc Infield wrote:

Cannon is troll.