[TYPO3-UG US] Drupal vs. TYPO3

Zachary Davis, Cast Iron Coding LLC zach at castironcoding.com
Wed May 6 22:09:05 CEST 2009

Aaron E. Klemm wrote:

> I'd like to know what people think of Typo3 extension development vs.
> Drupal module development. What are the pros and cons of extending each
> system?

I'm interested in this as well - for example, is there anything like the
TCA in drupal? Is it possible to quickly create custom tables in Drupal
(or the equivalent) as I would in TYPO3 and to provide the user with a
backend interface for those tables. Can the custom records be
complicated, with many-to-many relationships between tables,
bi-directional relationships, etc?

Zach