[TYPO3-UG US] Drupal vs. TYPO3

Zachary Davis, Cast Iron Coding LLC zach at castironcoding.com
Wed May 6 20:26:26 CEST 2009

We regularly get clients who have been told by their colleagues,
acquaintances, etc that they should be looking at Drupal for their CMS
needs, and we end up trying to convince them that TYPO3 is a better fit.
I expect this happens to the rest of you as well on occasion.

I'm sure that there are some things that Drupal does better than TYPO3
and some things that TYPO3 does better than Drupal, and I'd like to make
a list of these items so I can help my clients make educated decisions.
What are some of the things that you think TYPO3 does really well in
relation to Drupal and vice versa?

best,
Zach

--