[TYPO3-UG US] Recent Site (Fusion Advertising)

Virgil Huston vh at acqal.com
Sat Jun 13 17:55:45 CEST 2009

Ron,

This is very nice, very impressive. The only issue I had was, when I have a
couple extra toolbars enabled in the browser (FF 3.0.11 on XP), which I
always do,  there was no way to get to the navigation at the top, especially
the "Close" box that puts you back at the main page that has contact info,
etc.. That aside, the site is extremely cool for a design firm.

Virgil