[TYPO3-UG US] Recent Site (Fusion Advertising)

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Sat Jun 13 16:10:52 CEST 2009

Hello All,

I am going to start posting some of the sites I complete on this list.
Particularly those that have some unique functionality. I would love
to see you all do the same.

I recently launched a site for Fusion Advertising. The site is divided
into two major sections, advertising and marketing. The interesting
stuff is all in the advertising section.

http://www.fusionista.com/advertising/

Fusion provided PSD's of the design and I handled all the front-end
coding and TYPO3 integration. It is running on my QuickSite package
(templavoila.busynoggin.com).

The "Work" and "People" are loaded into lightboxes for presentation.
Once in the lightbox, switching to additional work or people is
handled with AJAX. The same content is able to be found by Google but
is presented in a normal page (not the lightbox). This is accomplished
by serving the same TYPO3 page with alternate templates depending
whether it loaded in the lightbox or not.

The actual portfolio pieces presented in "Work" are done so using a
combination of TYPO3 and SlideShowPro. SlideShowPro presents the large
images and fades them. The thumbnails and layout are provided by a
Templavoila FCE. Clicking on a thumbnail jumps the slideshow to that
image and then stops the fading.

Fusion is very happy with the TYPO3 editing which uses the tabbed
interface of my QuickSite.

Thanks,
Ron Hall
Busy Noggin, Inc.