[TYPO3-UG US] Multi-language support

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Tue Jul 21 18:51:27 CEST 2009

Multiple languages is a very strong feature of TYPO3. Its central
European roots require that it handle multiple languages and it does
so very robustly. It actually offers different paradigms for
approaching language localization allowing for more flexibility in
this area.

This multiple language support extends to both the front end and back
end of the system.

Thanks,
Ron Hall
Busy Noggin, Inc.