[TYPO3-UG US] THANKS!

Michael Cannon mc at acqal.com
Wed Apr 29 18:22:18 CEST 2009

I attended the TYPO3 Association meeting in Zurich this past March.
Currently, the TYPO3.com and TYPO3.org reorganization is held up by a
private company either paid by the T3A or volunteering to do the work.

In any case, rumors has it that only content is left to be migrated and the
new launch is around September. That being said, during the meeting we
talked a bit of the concerns of getting real marketing awareness of TYPO3
out there.

Also, as part of the TYPO3 reorg project is the attempt to raise money for
hiring a professional marketer for promoting TYPO3 based upon a
professionally written marketing plan for open source projects. If you'd
like to help support that effort, please donate through
http://typo3.org/donate and mark the funds for the fundraising project.

Read more on fundraising at http://typo3.org/donate/fundraising-project/.

I've asked Peter, T3A communication guru, for him to get back with me with
an update if possible.
--
Michael Cannon
CEO, Acqal Corporation -- Official TYPO3 Agency for Website Content