[TYPO3-UG US] Video on TemplaVoila Framework

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Sat Apr 25 15:45:36 CEST 2009

Hello All,

Just to let you know, I have just posted an early video giving an
overview of the TemplaVoila Framework that I am getting ready to
release.

It is only a brief and early attempt at a video but it will hit the
high points. Keep in mind that the look of sites can be drastically
changed without remapping new templates. Also, the modules and columns
will automatically adjust to the width of the area into which they are
placed.

Thought I would give an early preview to those of you who could not
make the conference.

There is both a higher def version (H.264) on the site and a link to a
YouTube version if you have lower bandwidth.

View it at:
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Thanks,
Ron