[TYPO3-UG US] freeCap captcha through tmailform

Paul Ryan tolzidan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 23:01:06 CEST 2008

Thank you for your reply. We are using cr_tmailform_captcha which is an
extension of pil_mailform. It appears that my ext tables file was corrupt so
I have gotten it work by clearing that file. This was a recent  just recent
and was going to send a reply to the list but just missed it. The reason for
Captcha was we were getting a number of bot mails sent through our forms,
these are all forms for the general public and don't require a login.

Paul