[TYPO3-UG US] indexed search: specific page search and results

Haines, William J LIBWJH at emory.edu
Mon Mar 17 18:46:53 CET 2008

Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about Google CSE.  I have been trying it and will take a closer look.

Thanks, too, for your comments on how to modify the full index search form for our website.  I'll try setting up the section, or pad Id, as a hidden input to create the specific section search form we're after for our two pages.  Is that right?  Thanks again.  I hope you're having a nice Monday.  Take care.

Best,
Will

Will Haines
Electronic Services Librarian