[TYPO3-UG US] indexed search: specific page search and results

Michael Cannon michael at cannonbose.com
Mon Mar 17 18:02:41 CET 2008

Will,

I haven't looked at the indexed search code for a while as most of our
clients have moved to Google custom search engine. Under Google CSE,
it's be a matter of making the site property the page you want results
limited to.

For indexed_search though, something similar would be needed. I do
recall theres a rootPidList option from TypoScript. I wonder if
changing the rootPidList limits your search results to those needed.