[TYPO3-UG US] High-availability TYPO3 hosting needed

Dennis Shewmaker dshewmaker at promission.net
Fri Mar 14 16:40:52 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

Are you sure your customer needs the system available all but 5.26 minutes/year?  That is extremely expensive and I wouldn't even attempt that with just 2 servers.  You also need much more than just redundant servers.

One software glitch with TYPO3 can cause you to bust that regardless of what hardware you have in place.

Dennis