[TYPO3-UG US] Wikipedia revision

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Tue Jan 22 15:20:08 CET 2008

I'd check the revision history and contact the person who tagged it
"advertising" - it was probably someone of the "elders". Maybe they
can tell you what made them think it looks like advertisement. My bet
would be on "TYPO3 offers full flexibility and extendability" - while
the rest of the article is pretty much "statement of fact" this
passage is closer to an opinion and does sound like something you'd
find in a product brochure.

On Jan 21, 2008 12:49 PM, Michael Cannon <michael at cannonbose.com> wrote:
> Patrick,
>
> Thank you for the pointer.
>

> All,
>
> I've reviewed the article and I need some ideas from folks to improve.
> I don't read it as an advertisement and so my mind is stuck in how to
> fix it.
>

> On Jan 19, 2008 8:17 PM, Patrick Gaumond <patrick at typo3quebec.org> wrote:
> > I've just stumble on :
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typo3
> >
> > There's a warning for the article:
> >
> >    This article or section is written like an advertisement.
> >    Please help rewrite this article from a neutral point of view.
> >
> > Can someone *really* speaking english could rework the article ?
> >
> > I think the Typoscript part is pretty useless as it is written...
> >
> > Merci !      :)
> >
> > Patrick
> >

> --
> Michael Cannon
> President of Cannonbose, LLC
> +1 (800) 559-9773  |  +1 (603) 559-9773  |  Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776

Dimitri Tarassenko