[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3 rich text editor problem

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Fri May 4 01:40:23 CEST 2007

That sounds like an unusual problem. I really don't know what might
cause that, but one thing you can try is to go into your typo3conf
directory and delete any files beginning with "temp_CACHED"

What version of TYPO3 and version of RTE are you using?

Ron Hall
Dallas, Texas

blog: "Adventures in TYPO3" at www.busynoggin.com/blog
web: www.busynoggin.com