[TYPO3-UG US] file upload problem

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Fri Jan 5 18:30:31 CET 2007

Dear James,

You might check php for maximum script execution time. I do not know
off hand the name of the setting but remember once having to adjust
it for a script that uploaded files. When it was too low the script
would time out. Anyway, it is a possibility.

Ron Hall
Dallas, Texas

blog: "Adventures in TYPO3" at www.busynoggin.com/blog
web: www.busynoggin.com