[TYPO3-UG US] printer friendly extension?

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Tue Jan 2 17:13:21 CET 2007

James,

Happy New Year. Have any good New York secrets for food and
entertainment? My family and I are down here for the week.

For your printer friendly efforts, there's a few different ways to
get going. I recommend starting out with installing and getting the
extension cron_printlink to work. Then once it's working, start
customizing your print page TypoScript per the link below. Be warned,
this is a bare-bones printer friendly page, if you want something
prettier, you might need to go the template route similar to how you
create your current page.

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/
cron_printlink/0.2.3/view/1/4/

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
Tel    : +1 (206) 351-0159         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776