[TYPO3-UG US] What should support.typo3.org do?

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Mon Dec 10 14:23:14 CET 2007

Greg, et. all:

Thank you for everybody that came online last night to introduce
themselves and chat about TYPO3.

I apologize for the dropped conference session right there at the
end. I unplugged my microphone and then Skype crashed. I did find
near the end of our call that once I killed off a background remote
backup process that the Skype quality improved a good bit. I'm
wondering if we might try the Skype conference again and just keep my
conferencing line open in case the Skype quality doesn't stay decent
after 10 minutes.

I'll come out with the new meeting time and details in a few days.

Have a great Merry Christmas everyone.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
+1 (800) 559-9773 x101  |   +1 (603) 559-9773   |   Fax : +1 (802)
609-2776