[TYPO3-UG US] What should support.typo3.org do?

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Mon Dec 10 04:39:41 CET 2007

Ron Hall wrote:

> Sorry, I have probably just missed the meeting. Let me know next time
> you do it.

Hi Ron,

We'll have many more of these in the future I hope. We did learn that
more than 6 people on a Skype conference really degrades voice quality
:-) We'll probably use real phones and a conferencing service next time.

Those who attended were Michael Cannon, Virgil Huston, Gabe Anast, Chris
Duffy, Kevin Asmann and Chris Hunt. We discussed projects relating to
our own businesses or personal interests and goals using TYPO3, Open
Freeway (http://openfreeway.org) and other topics which we can continue
with here.

Overall we had a lot of fun!

Greg

-----
Mediatech Consulting, Inc.
web: http://www.mediatech.net
Phone : +1 (760) 525-1770 . Fax: +1 (760) 542-1990 . Skype: gremington