[TYPO3-UG US] Typo3 Consultant in NYC

Guang Yan Wang guangyan.wang at ms-ds.com
Fri Apr 27 23:26:08 CEST 2007

Hi All,

We are a design & development studio looking for a PHP developer for
consulting who is experienced with the Typo3 CMS.

The candidate must have hands-on experience in setting up and deploying
live sites with Typo3. He or she must have a good understanding of the
concepts, uses, and quirks behind each of the Typo3 sub-systems. We will
need the candidate to come in for two to three days to present an
overview to our in-house developers and answer questions to help
familiarize them with the Typo3 CMS.

We will also be looking for possible ongoing consulting during in the
near term, and long-term freelance site development projects Typo3 from
the consultant.

We are located in New York City. Local candidates only.

Thanks

--
Guang Yan Wang
Developer