[TYPO3-UG US] North America TYPO3 Association

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 00:55:33 CEST 2006

To all,

There has been some good discussion and I am happy to see the revival of the
TYPO3 effort in North America after things just stopped last fall. For this
to continue, we need a strong leader to keep up the latest momentum. Michael
Cannon has been nominated and I second the nomination. He is a good choice,
in my opinion, and is willing to do the job, which will be time consuming
for him.

Therefore, I call for a vote. Let's get this thing going. Respond to the
list and I will track the votes.

Thanks,
Virgil Huston