[TYPO3-UG US] Typo3: .ca & .us consortium ideas

Sander Vogels sander at netcreators.nl
Tue Sep 26 13:59:49 CEST 2006

Hi Michael,

Since I authored and co-authored some of the TYPO3 marketing material,
have experience with setting-up TYPO3 user-groups and are reasonable
up2date with TYPO3 Association affairs and viewpoints, I might give you
guys some ideas of directions here and there. So if you like I can join
the meeting Karlsruhe.

Sander