[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3.us Project

Reuven Cohen, CTO Enomaly ruv at enomaly.com
Thu Sep 14 19:11:37 CEST 2006

I suppose it's time for me and my bloated ego to chime in. I applaud all
the hard work Michelle and company have put in over the years and feel
we're losing a valuable member of the community.

By virtue of the complete breakdown in the development efforts of
typo3.us I would have to say that the current efforts have been a
failure, not to be blamed on any one person, but collectively. Like any
failure we should learn from it and move on.

I feel this time we need to have a solid road map in place. At the very
least, we need a "simple site" available to the public. I designed a
template last year, it is still online at

http://enomaly.net/fileadmin/t3usa/t3_association_concept.jpg

We can get this up and running fairly quickly. I think I have the html
and css built as well, i just need to search for it.

As for TYPO3 US Association, I would say lets do a TYPO3 North American
Association. The Canadian TYPO3 community is too small to support its
own user community at present. More importantly I have no interested in
being aligned as an American, although 95% of business is from the US.

--

Reuven Cohen
Chief Technologist, Enomaly Inc.

skype: ruv.net // aol: ruv6