[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3.us Project

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Thu Sep 14 18:34:29 CEST 2006

Chris,

On 9/14/06, Chris Duffy <webmaster at swiftlynx.com> wrote:
> Anyone have a web address for the CMS Conference in Vegas? I could not find it.
> I can get to Vegas and would be willing to fly.

The one Reuven was suggesting last year was ContentWeek 2006 in
January. This year it's in San Diego, Jan 29-Feb 1 the URL is

http://www.iqpc.com/cgi-bin/templates/singlecell.html?topic=536&event=11090

The one I was talking about that's in Vegas is Web Builder 2.0 Dec 4-6th:

http://www.ftponline.com/conferences/webbuilder/2006/

WebBuilder is more about web technologies in general, ContentWeek is
more about CMS. Both are probably beneficial, one may be more valuable
than the other depending on what you do.

--
Dimitri Tarassenko