[TYPO3-UG US] typo3.us thoughts

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Tue Sep 12 13:50:13 CEST 2006

Sander asks "when will typo3.us -ever- be released? Or is it dead as
a Dodo?"

I really don't know, Michelle will hopefully see this and enlighten
us. I think typo3.us might be suffering what I am at
new.cannonbose.com, too much work, not enough resources. Then again,
I'm to the point that if I miss another internal deadline with it,
I'll launch the site with sections missing and be forced to pay
attention to it.

Reuven and I chatted last year in Germany about needing to create a
US marketing based initiative for Typo3. I agreed with him then and I
still think we've got a chance to do it in the US. Are there others
that would like to step in with thoughts about this?

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
Tel    : +1 (603) 294-4418         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776