[TYPO3-UG US] Typo3 Conference Attendees

Sander Vogels sander at netcreators.nl
Tue Sep 12 11:18:28 CEST 2006

Very well spoken Michael. Attending T3CON adds so much to your network,
knowledge but also corporate branding that it's indeed invaluable. It's
just a matter of setting your priorities straight. In this aspect it's
also really a shame that the Typehead for the US has also never showed
up. Anyhow I see forward meeting you guys again and not to forget drink
some large German beers!

Regards,
Sander

PS when will typo3.us -ever- be released? Or is it dead as a Dodo?