[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3 Americas: Update on thoughts

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Mon Oct 23 12:27:07 CEST 2006

Alex,

You ask `for the last 11 months of requests for donations towards the
project what were you "waiting" for?`

My longer response is that I've since realized that if something is
important to us, we have got to make it a priority and make time for
it. For 11 months, TYPO3.us and even TYPO3Americas.org wasn't enough
of a personal or corporate priority. It is now, because I understand
that if nothing active is being done to increase TYPO3's awareness in
the Americas, my personal and corporate goals are going to be falling
very short.

Therefore, my short response is that I didn't see enough of a reason
in supporting TYPO3.us to fully pursue it.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
Tel    : +1 (603) 294-4418         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776