[TYPO3-UG US] Meeting in DC between 25th and 28th of May

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.org
Wed May 10 10:20:18 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

I know this is a little too soon for many, but I will be in Washington DC
attending a conference in two weks, where I will also be speaking about OSS
and TYPO3.

After the conference I have a few more days until sunday where I will stay
around.

The other board members and I thuoght it would be a nice chance to see some
of you and discuss the state of advancing TYPO3 in the USA and Canada.

Please let me have your feedback, if we could hold such a meeting for a day
or so, to plan and coordinate further steps. I would mostly be interested in
learning more about the US market segmentation, key success factors in the
field of CMS's and your thoughts on what the European community and the
Association could do to assist your efforts.

Cheers

Daniel