[TYPO3-UG US] Status of TYPO3.us

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Fri May 5 09:09:03 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

I apologize for not sending an update about the project sooner.
Currently, all the content I have received has been put into the
website. I would like to thank everyone that donated materials. I've
added a credit to your name on the page with a link to your company in
the partners section. We have a total of 14 partners. :)

I'm still missing several key pages.

The following pages are the ones that are most needed:

Under solutions:
1. Enterprise
2. Small Business
3. Higher Education

Under products:
1. DAM
2. Versioning
3. Workflow
4. Workspaces
5. Forum
6. Guestbook
7. Blog
8. Survey
9. Multilanguage
10. Indexed Search
11. Real URL
12. User Login

If anyone would like to help out with these pages, please let me know.
Otherwise, I'll keep working on them. For people who don't like to
write, but would like to help, I also need screenshots of the backend
and frontend output of the products. Also, if you have any good
screenshots from your TYPO3 projects, please send them to me so I can
add them in various places on the site. It's a good way to promote your
company because I will give you credit for any contributions. :)

At the moment, my only available time is on the weekends so it will
probably take a few more weeks for me to write the rest of the content.

I really think this portal will be one of the best marketing resources
for TYPO3. I honestly haven't seen another open source project (or even
many commercial ones) with this much information. So again, thanks for
your help and continued support!

A side note: Kasper has asked me to head up the press relations /
marketing for TYPO3. I just wanted to let everyone know that my first
priority will be to launch our new site, but that I'm hoping to have
more volunteers help out with its ongoing maintenance to free up some of
my time.

And last but not least, I've been working on outlining the Learning
TYPO3 package. Once the site goes live, I'll refocus my attention on
that project.

Regards,

Michelle