[TYPO3-UG US] Solution for mailinglist archive

Mon Mar 27 08:44:08 CEST 2006

Dimitri Tarassenko schrieb:

> :)))) Well, you know the saying "preaching to the choir"? What we have
> is an exact opposite - it's like preaching to a Jewish boy who spent
> 10 years in Catholic school and he is still a Jew ;))

Moslem or Catholic or Jew. They all believe in the one god. Only the
prayer client is a little different. ;-)

But I fear here are some faithless heathens around. They want to pray
to different goods and scatter our wisdom into different databases ...

Regards

Elmar