[TYPO3-UG US] Solution for mailinglist archive

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Sat Mar 25 03:26:25 CET 2006

Elmar, Kevin,

On 3/24/06, Elmar Hinz <elmar.DOT.hinz at team.minus.red.dot.net> wrote:
> Kevin Segraves schrieb:
> > It's a hack available from vbulletin.org.
> >
> > http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=65152
> >

> Just a hack or a working solution? A solution would be fine.

Hey, we have nothing to lose. Let's see if vBulletin will donate their
$160 application. Since the main repository will be the newsgroups
anyway (I don't think our European friends will ever give up;), we can
hook up both vBulletin and Jive to be the frontends, and see what
works better.

Could turn into a good case study for vBulletin, actually. Although,
if this would make Jive people unhappy I would go with Jive.

--
Dimitri Tarassenko