[TYPO3-UG US] Partner section and TYPO3.us

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Tue Mar 21 02:00:43 CET 2006

Hi everyone,

I need to add everyone's company information to the "Partners" section
of the website. Please fill out the form below and return it to me along
with your logo. You can send it to michelle at typo3.us. The only part of
the form that is required is the company information, contact
information and description of your company. I've added the other items
to help potential customers find the right consultancy for the job. The
deadline will be March 27, 2006 to be included in the website launch of
April 1.

*Company Information*
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Country:
Phone:
Website:

*Contact Information*
Name:
Title:
Phone:
Email Address:

About your company
Number of employees:
Years of experience with TYPO3:
Areas of TYPO3 expertise (choose as many as you want and/or add your
own)
        Template Setup
        Custom Extension Creation (programming)
        Integration with legacy systems
        Hosting
        Support Contracts
        Training
Vertical markets (choose as many as you want and/or add your own)
        Healthcare
        Education
        Government
        Small Business
        Enterprise
        Financial Services

*Description of your company, including your services*:

Why did you choose TYPO3 for your company?

Please send your company logo to me at michelle at typo3.us

--

Thanks!

Michelle